August 5, 2008

Assignment!!!!!!!!!

Assignment!!! Haiz........... I duno how to do it.. Its not like we do the project in secondary skul.. Now it used to be very hard.. When i 1st c de assignment, wow!!! its very hard, i cant even understand about wat the question asking about.. de question is about nth, it no relate to wat we hav study.. Oh My God!! N sooo many format.. c until i wan faint lo... Haha... I duno how to start do my assignment... I need to pass up 5 assignment before 29 August 2008.. Huhu.. Who can giv me idea??? Erm.. 4gt about it 1st... I wil try my best. Now i show u all some pictures..

My books for tis semester.. 3 months study..
I draw tis when i almost sleep in the class.. =p

My student card..

See im so hardworking.. Haha.. Ok la.. Tat's all for my post.. Well, wish all of u happy owes n good luck for ur working o studying... =p

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiya, I also rushing one coursework too lar... haha... gambatte to u also ya...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

Wah, akira, u owes de 1st 1 to comment me.. make me soo happy.. haha.. jia you to u too o.. take care ur health too although u rush for ur coursework...
Jia You.. Tambah Minyak.. Plus Oil..

Beverly's Secret said...

Those are really mouth watering!!!
mmm...mmm...

you have fun?