March 17, 2008

Goodbye!!!

Goin to ns loo.... haha.. huhu.. miss all my frens n family..
Darling at taiwan now..
Yesterday darling ask me whether his saiku pass me things liao o not.. den i wondering wat he ask his saiku pass me. tat nite his saiku pass me a smal box of strawberry n letter from darling.. when i open, there's a love-shaped strawberry.. wow.. 1st time c it. haha.. happy..
Love-shaped Strawberry
2day is the laz day i at kuching le.. feel sad.. darling not at kuching wif me.. huhuhuhuhu... darling muz take care o.. =p Darling.. im not here for 82 days. u muz take care of urself.. drink more water, plain water, not others. u everytime duno how take care of ur body de.. dear worry a.. n u sleep earlier every nite, dun late sleep liao.. Dun eat unhealthy things.. eat more vegetables n fruits.. Haha.. If u sick, u muz tel ur parent, or ur taiku n saiku. oh ya, i got bring the black ppl go ns o.. Darling.. tat day i baked for u de biscuits nice o not? u like the sushi i made for u? n how about the card? I promise i wil eat n drink.. Darling... U guai guai o.. I LOVE U... Muacksss..

No comments: