March 25, 2008

NARUWAN!!! WELCOME TO TAIWAN!

Yeah!! I'm home now! Will, i had go for Sabah 1 day before i go Taiwan than the next day go Taiwan using Mas airline from Sabah International Airport. Tell you all o, tere is no terminal 3 at tere, haha. Taiwan is a good place for travelling but not shopping o...the things are expansive. I had learn many Taiwan history and culture. I feel its a nice and touch experience for me. Here are some photo from Taiwan,not much,and not very nice. But photo in my dad handphone is damn nice....
1st dinner at Sabah.
SCOOP in Sabah???
A lots of donuts here o...
中正记念堂...but now had change name...
if you study its history than u will knw it.
Taipei 101
槟榔西丝在哪?
妈祖神庙
鹿胎-医治气喘
灵芝,你相信它的功能吗?
大理石山
太平洋
水沟??看清楚!水在上流呢!
Boil egg with hot spring steam..
Even spring steam come out from drain too!
Winnie must like this!
哇!难以想象我终于来了!
佛光山!好庄严哦!
五百罗汉
921 earthquake
日月潭
大长今的金鸡?
高雄国际机场
And lastly...MR.Ma! You have win! Gambateh!!!

No comments: