July 19, 2008

Early Birthday~

Well, my birthday is on next Tuesday, but seem my mum going to Singapore on Sunday, so my dad decide to celebrate it early before my real birthday... We went to a new restaurant call 'hai chen' ( i forgot the cenglish name already ). Its a new restaurant in Kuching, just opposite hornbill! My dad reserve a table there in a 'vip' room. So happy because inside the room got................................... Kara-oke servise!!!Yahoo!! After the dinner, we went to my grandpama house to cut cake! hehe! Just a short post...cause just a early celebration...i'm 18 now???OMG! Stay tune for more photo after my birthday o!

can sing my lovely song here!

scalop soup!

Beancurd with hair veg??

Salted egg prawn! i like i like!

So pretty the deco!

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Nice celebration! Hehe... Going to birthday d oh! hehe...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

yup

s.weivy™ (:* said...

wa... nice celebration o~
anyway...happy belated bday!! ^___^