July 28, 2008

Kenwy Music House!!

I admire Kenwy Ho soooo much... I attend his performance or concert everytime.. Its a very great concert..
Let's c... The Best Musical Concert.. Its very good.. but tat time i was sick.. feel very uncomfortable... N oso.. u guess wat? tis concert held juz rite the day i back from ns.. 07.06.2008. Haha...

OK. Back to the topic..

Juz now i 4lo my fren go kenwy music house.. my fren wan to ask him help some problem.. wow.. i talk to him... he so cute n cool... he is my idol.. i go tere coz i wan ask him smth.. i wan to continue my violin lesson at tere.. But very sad, he told me tat got a voilin teacher but now she dun hav time to teach so...........dun hav violin to learn at tere.. I was thinking i wan to learn piano/keyboard, guitar, yang qing n others.. but haiz... i think i continue my violin lesson at laz time i learnt tere.. i hav been stop my violin lesson for very long time, since laz year novenber, coz im having spm n yet im goin to nasional service.. erm.. ok le.. im goin to stop here.. im stil a newbie.. duno how t write. hope u all dun mind my english not good n boring...

Lastly, show u all my violin..

* Cla wil busy for this moment, so only me blogging here,huhu*

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I always want to learn violin, haiz, but now cannot d, no time for me now...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

akira, u stil can learn de.. 1 week 1 hour nia.. 1/2 hour theory, 1/2 hour practical. i owes go 1/2 hour nia. coz i dun wan stay tere do theory. haha... win.