July 22, 2008

Cla Birthday~

!JULY 22!
WuhOO!!! Its is my birthday! I'm 1 year old younger than 19 nw! S000 is 18 la...Lol... My fri3nds celebrated with me on 21july but i din take any picture for that, thanks to my friends for all of that... On the actual day of my birth, my dear celebrated my birthday with me...happyhappy** So,we went to lunch at........... you guest la....wakakaka
look at this picture you should know what we have for our
lunch right?? Still duno ar?look down lo.

Now u knw???

@ Mangotree lo...
Alamak..guess so long...

What is she lookin huh?

Allaaa...d food so long d??

Our drink..i order lemongrass tea.

Never see rice meh?

Green curry, this is d best!

prawn with garlic

MUSSELS!!!!

Never watch 'beauty & beast" new version meh???

Mangotree indoor view

outdoor view..

good view?

After lunh we when to watch Hell boy! But i more prefer watch Red clift on 21 night with my friends cause i kinda person who like chinese history..... After the movie, we when to a park ( i duno d park name~) to walk walk...buy this food eat there...duno what name also...i like peanut with butter d....

Kuching 'couple bridge'?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOY HOST OF LOVELY COUPLE BLOG

To read my other Birthday post V http://fri3nd5.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_22.html

8 comments:

蓝夜雨PL said...

你的样子看起来很成熟咯...不像18...哈哈.

Yshui♥ said...

哇哈哈~蓝夜雨pl等下他被刺中内心~xD

虽然有点迟但是还是祝你生日快乐~aOOO~~xO

Akira 思胜 said...

你生日哦!!!
迟来的祝福, 生日快乐哦!!!

Barbie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Clarence! ^ ^ Oh! Barbie is a HUGE fan of Disney Princesses, but I have absolutely no idea that they got another movie serie coming out lol... Beauty and the Beast part 3 lol... Funny heh hehh... ^ ^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Belated Birthday...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

@蓝夜雨PL & 大头, 我的心痛痛痛进心里,我的眼泪流不停。。。haha,thnks too.n i same age wif u nw蓝夜雨!n older thn u yoyo!call me koko!wahaha

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

@akira, hey man!its ok, thnks for ur greeding,whn ur birth??
@barbie,thnks a lot..but meimei 4gt her 'dady' birthday..so sad...haha.
@sharon, thnks n bake more cake to fill up my stomah!keep it up!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

wahhh!!! mummy made u many things ho? u noe, i oso did sth for u wo...say tq lah ddy :P