October 17, 2008

Whats had happen to Cla?

Almost 'Die' two time in 3 days time! 1st thing i cant say, second please read this post ~ ( Luckily Win is not with me in that two time! )
From 3rd floor going down to ground floor 6pm~~ ~6.05pm~ ~6.10pm~ What Happen??why stop there? Lets try can move to other floor or not~ "Guys,I think we should press this button lo" While waiting people come help... You got mood to "pai" post'sy' o?? 主啊!如果门现在就开,我愿意吃素! 痴痴的等,等一个还没开门的门 So hot a~~No aircon~ I wan Mummy~~ I wan VOMIT lw lo. Dun take my pic! Vomit???u got lw ha?than i be Grandpa lw??? ** ~感谢主~ ~~感恩佛~~ 很多人经历了某件事就会有很大的人生关 大改变 我 因以前修学就悟到万物无常的真理 所有不出奇 我没反应 也没惊险 我不是100%佛教徒 也不是100%天主教徒 但容我称己为 神学者 因为 我对主要宗教 都有着不潜的知识 ~感谢蒙我得以生存~

5 comments:

ET女子 said...

后来在电梯里等了多久哦?
安全出来就好了~

Akira 思胜 said...

没事就好咯...

Anonymous said...

Cla, that is in Tun Jugah?? xD
Btw, i think its u making it overload..
Haha.. And get stuck...

sKy said...

四川地震 受困的難民的心情
相信你們可以體會得到

Anonymous said...

wah... so terrible one...