June 21, 2008

Bau Trip!

Last few day, my dear account class sundenly cancel so i decide go play at Bau with dear and 1 of my best friend. Along the way to Bau, we pass by my dear NS camp station and SOMEONE eye red red wana cry like that cause missing the NS life inside...( never see miss me until eye red red pun..)
When reach, we went to Wind cave but when we reach there.....................no people pun ~~scary~ so we just took these photo..

Then we dicide our journey to another cave 'Fairy Cave'! Before went in the cave, we play at the river bank there and took some photo using my FRIEND NOKIA XXXX Handphone.

Riverside...
My friend giant leg!!!
Pretty dear..
Sweet??
More sweet.. Kena curi tangkap gambar!!!
The entrence fee is Rm3 for the cave per person but we only pay Rm1.50 per person cause we are still STUDENT!!!
My friend tall until knot the
CAVE CEILING??
Waterdrop..
Happy happy drive to Bau town to have our lunch. Guess what we eat??Only Kuching Airport got it...( i mean in kuching) Its is>>>>MAry Brown!LoL!!! 1st time eat... After lunch we gotemple paipai... Tolong Tolong!!!Petrol fee so high, Give me tiok TOTo!.... erm... my car number is 8716 but it open 8761 at last...

4 comments:

包面2号 said...

呵呵。。。真的很SWEET哦~~~放上来给我们羡慕的吗?嘻嘻。。。

lock said...

好好玩的山洞!

where is Bau?

at first i tot u guys wanna eat 包, haha!

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice photos at there!!! And u both are really sweet neh...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

@baomian2, yalo yalo...sweet til u die ar,haha.
@Lock,BAu is a pekan i kuching,az time is a lombongan emas...n Bau,nt bao...haha...
@thnks akira!hehe

by cla