June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day..

Happy Father's Day..
2day we din celebrate. :-( we only go out buy my study stuffs n go relative house.. Of course, 2day is my frens birthday, Cheng Theng n 513.. Haha.. Zze Mee n i hav bought i big box of chocolate for cheng theng..
Let's c wat we ate 4 lunch..
长春mee..
Sugarbun's french fries n chicken..

Chocolate Milk Shake

Roti Canai - 3 Flavours..

Huhuu... But Yeah....... I oso duno.. got 2 types of feeling.. Im goin to study at Segi college.. start tml, 16062008.. Diploma In Accountancy.. n University Of Sunderland for Dedree.. i need to register myself n the ptptn loan thing.. haiz.. I noe darling wil not happy coz tml i wil start skuls le.. i spent not much time 2gether wif him.. Im sorry tis few days i seldom find u o sms u.. Really sorry.. I wil keep it up de..

Tis is the things i prepare 4 my 1st day of college life..

Tml is my 1st day college life.. i muz struggle hard to get good grade in exam so tat i wil let my parents to be proud n dun let them :-( . i wan to work so i can spent on my money n i oredy spent so much money of theirs.. Haha. Hm... Start tml, i wil very hardworking in my studies. =p

Satu Hasrat, Satu Semangat, Satu Tekad..

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Tmr is ur 1st day for class? Work hard ya!!!

Happy Father's Day to you too!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Father's Day to your dad...

Geralvin said...

Good luck, all the best

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

jia u to dear too!

Unknown said...

work hard!
all the best!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day to you, cla and winnie! :)

Barbie said...

How was ur class, babe? Yeah, must try the best you can :) Tons of luck to you, Winnie *hug*