September 3, 2008

Chicken Rice!! Yummy!!

Darling, thank you very much... Im very happy.. ^^

2day go eat lunch wif darling b4 me n him go skul.. He say 11+ will come fetch me but he say he go his fren house 1st..
So, i have time to prepare coz i overslept until 11. But then after i prepared, he haven come fetch me yet.
sms darling. 12+ he reached my home, its started raining, den i angry.
Darling, muackss..
he owes ask me to check his wallet. but i din c anything. until i saw 2 movie ticket..
Money not enough 2. im so happy.. Surprised me..
Im sorry i angry for being late to fetch me.. Haha.. After that, he go order chicken rice while i sitting tere waiting to order drinks. Haha..
SO, i ordered teh C peng special n he wan kopi o kosong peng..
U all guess wat??? When the drinks come, then he ask me that wat he had ordered.. haha.. he ordered the wrong drinks, supposed he wan milo....
He duno how to drink kosong, its very bitter.
Ok, let's show u all the chicken rice.. Its very delicious.. Next time wan go again..
Chicken Rice!!
Kopi O Kosong Peng...
Teh C Peng Special... ^^

9 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Yer, I wanna to eat also lar...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

Wait u come visit us, den bring u go eat ya.. haha...

Tiaw said...

eh eh.. dnt u watch at the same time with joyce tat group ba.. yesterday they watch lehh.. hmmm...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

mummy no wonder u so happy gt say hye to me dis morning, wakakaka!!! not gd lah u

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

say hi???tat is me la...dady

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

tiaw. i din saw them wo.. they watch at nite o wat?

Beverly's Secret said...

Don't angry with your love one...you guys are sweet couple :p

Victor Carrion said...

Nothing really about the Chinese words... but... I want rice... post got me hungry! :)

Mei-Wah said...

both of you are so so so sweet sweet till i am so jealous, you know? ;)