September 18, 2008

Happy.. Sweet... ^^

Wednesday morning.. Its surprise..

i wake up at 9 smth in the morning and then start to use comp n drink milo.. After that, i received a cal from darling. he ask me whether i wake up liao o not n ask me change cloth o not. den i was wondering y he ask like tat. he say he on the way come to fetch me liao.. on my god, i haven take bath yet. haha. den he say he go back home take bath too. yucks. come out without take bath. no wonder i smell smth. haha.. den i quickly go take bath n prepare my afternoon class thing. i watch drama while waiting he come. but den i waited for soooooo long time, he haven reach. so i angry lo..
Den i duno where to take my lunch.. not so much time left liao. so, darling plan to go mitsu to take lunch. wah. i heard he say its expensive b4. den he order food, i order my drinks. halfway eating, my bro call me, he go tere eat too. he say y we 2 eat sooooo much food. haha..
Lets c wat we eat for lunch..

straberry milk tea n chocolate ice blended.

the sauce.. delicious!!

steamboat stuff.. muz got tis food when eat steamboat.. ^^

This is chicken steamboat..

controller.. hehe.. nice to play..

2 hotpot...

cutlery n crockery..

seafood steamboat.. nice.. like it.

sambal fried mee.. wow.. its very delicious.. next time muz eat this.

prawn n fish ball.. side order..

vege.. almost 'mian' liao..

taufu... kh favourites..

kh, u say u dun wan come.. c tis taufu. smooth n wow.. cant imagine de.

Darling say this lunch is for replacement on monday afternoon coz he got class.. hehe.. next time i wan come again.. tis tastes really nice.. love it.. ^^

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, u wanna wat ur dear dear ah? haha...

Anonymous said...

toufu~~~ O.O!! tapao 4 me ma. eat toufu not gud 4 u 2 bt i can sacrify myself n eat 4 u 2. wakaka