September 15, 2008

My 18th Birthday.. ^^

(Part 1)

I received many birthday wishes from my frens. ^^ So happy at tat time. I will post about my frens in other post. So, now i wan to write about my darlings celebrate wif me..
My darling say he will wake me up in the morning, but den he din wake me up, den i cal him n ask him lo. huhu.. he say he will wake me up. after i prepaid myself, its oredy 1oam. he say he got thing to do wif his aunt, so, he will late a bit fetch me. Darling come at 11+, so sad, after tat he send me to my skul coz i wan to pass up de agreement for ptptn loan. he wait me outside.
Next thing, i was soooooo hungry liao. we decided to eat at jackpot. we ordered so many things. that are........
Seaweed, Darling likes it. ^^
Our drinks, mine tastes better.
Taiwan Spring Onion Omellete.
Duno wat name oredy. darling order tis. nice.
my chicken noodles. i dun like. so i exchange de meat wif darling. Hehe.. So bad. ^^
Taiwan Sausage. ^^

After we eat, darling drive so fast to send me home coz he got class at 12.30pm. he was late. Darling, dun drive so fast la. So i slept for de whole afternoon. duno y sleep so long. he finished class at 4.30pm..

To be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Win^^

Akira 思胜 said...

生日快乐哦...
你在那边会很幸福的哦...
嘻嘻...

怎么没看到你们俩的合照呢?