September 17, 2008

My 18th birthday.. ^^

(Part 2)
After that, darling come fetch me at about 6pm. Then he bring me to 1 restaurant tat i never been tere. Haha.. Its very hard to noe there is a restaurant tere.. Dun tel u guys wat's n where is de restaurant 1st. Hehe.. At 1st he book it at 7pm but he cal n make it earlier, 6.30pm. when we reach tere, we go in n search for our seat. feels warms n peace.. haha.. den start order our food. i duno anything. we eat something like buffet but not buffet. i still thought its so expensive n juz only got some dishes there nia. omg. who noes, its different. tis is de 1st time i saw tat. de waitress will serve u n cut the meat for u on ur plate. so nice. n soooo many foods to eat, u can eat many rounds as u can.
Look n feels the environment. ^^

The bun. Its nice. I wan eat again. my dad told me tat can order tis bun again. but i duno. Huhu.

This is de mushroom soup. darling's favourite.

Mushroom sauce n black pepper sauce for steaks n chops. nice!!

We din take photo of much foods. coz we eat n eat n eat. ^^ This is mussels. we ask another 4 pieces. oredy noe where we dined in? Haha.. Its Carvery..

After eat, we decide to go watch movie at star cineplax, La Lingerie. U guys noe wat? 2 ticket for Rm 9 only. each ticket costs only Rm4.50. May be they noe tat day is my birthday? Haha.. JK. The movie finish around 10.30pm. den we go back home. on the way home, i c 1 shop tat i owes wan go but din go n never try it, den we go eat lok lok 1st b4 we got home.

This taste soo good.

Darling. i stil wan to go tis shop. Hehe.. when i reach home, i straight go in my house coz scare dark, den he open de car window n ask me 'u not disappointed meh? no present wo?' den i ans no. Haha. den he ask me go out to take my present. Haha..

Darling.. thanx for accompany me.. N thanx for everything.. ^^

Muackss...

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice celebration! High class neh... Hehe...

happy belated birthday ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright2@gmail.com