May 30, 2008

k33p FIT!!!

ARRR!!!!! So angry..... Don't let me see you again or i will KILL you! Yesterday while i wearing my sport shoes and just came out from my house to go jogging at park, than my neighbour kid, a fat buddy, cycling bicycle and saw me wana go jogging. So he came to me and ask me something that make me very angry!!! ....... ..... He ask me in HOKIEN Gok!!! Aduhmak!!! Wua bei hiao kong lar,ei tian a bit bit lo..... ... . He : lu ai ki jogging a?? ( Are you going to have a jog? ) Me : Shi... ( Yup... ) He : zho mik shu lu ai ki jogging ler??? ( Why you want to go jogging? ) Me : Qu jogging er yi la... ( Just for jogging la... ) He : lu ai jogging becuase lu jin pui lw ha? ( You jogging because you are too fat? ) Me : .........*thinking>>WTF!!!!!! Mai hiu lu liaw!GEK TIO!!!! ( Dun care HIM! ) AR!!!!!!! He think he so slim meh!!! Fatter than me!!! sekali blood pressure higher than me gok!!!! Dontcare la!!!! I want keep fit lw!!!!!

13 comments:

JoeyLee said...

calm down~~ha ha ..

Unknown said...

wow, jst realise you could Speak Hokkien haha!! that's cool.. u can speak so many languages hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

哈哈 年轻人 事实永远是残酷的
要学会面对你pui的这件事 哈哈

Anonymous said...

jin pui...ko lin lor....said like tat...lolz
加油减肥吧XD

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

♥*宅。鱼*♥ , 静天, 均均 ...arr....i wan kill tat boy...Or i will kp fit to gek him bck!!
ice breaker,malaysian usualy cn speak mny language d..

@Lex 旦 said...

哈哈。。。面對現實吧。。細佬唔講大話咖!!

Chobits said...

Aiyo, so fast get angry like a small kid. Hehe~ ^^
But i don't actually know how you look like, the picture on the right is too small.>.<

Barbie said...

@Chobits: Hey sweetie! I do agree with you. The pic uploaded on Clarence's profile is too small ^ ^, but well, I used to see him once on his frn's blog, but too bad, I don't keep the link URL.

@Clarence: Hah Hah... chill out ya! Let alone those naughty kids lol... :P and why don't u post up the bigger pic of yours for us? :P

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

haha,thnks alex..
chobits & barbie,well,i try to get a bigger photo,ok??

蓝夜雨PL said...

好好笑...
不是笑你,只是那个画面想象起来真的很好笑.
关他的啦,JOGGING为健康嘛.
你骂回他啦:"是咯,又怎样?难道要像你肥到酱还只是在家等血压变高,血管阻塞,等爆血管暴毙咩?"
好像毒了点...XD

Akira 思胜 said...

哈哈, 火气好像很大咯... 别跟小孩计较那么多啦... 来, 笑笑一下呢...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

蓝夜雨PL,i cnt say bck him...he speak hokian d....i speak hakka d...
akira!u hv bck!ok la,gv u face,dun angry wif tat kid lw...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

ahahah!!! mama owez say u de...