May 3, 2008

P3sta K3rang...

Today my mum have invite her friends in her X-ray department come over my house and have our own CLAM Festival...My mum friends all come about 3pm and my mum fried chicken wings will i help her wash the clam shell by using water pressure.HaHa... After i wash the clam,i help my mum to cook it...Its easy to cook,just add some soya sauce,oyster sauce,wine,and the spice...Thats its!Easy right? My mum buy 6KG of it!!! I thinks there are still some in my kitchen sink there... Haiz...i help so much but i cant eat too...just only i eat the chicken wing... After the meal, i went to kenyalang with my mum them and i go reload my phone cause i need to tranfer some credit to my dear phone...Dear today follow the Ns servise went to Muara Tebas(Qing Shang/'green mountain') to gotong royong there...stupid Ns! You don't know the wheather so HOT meh!? Still ask people go the comunity servise!Stupid thing! Anyway,i'm still very full here...wana vomit,HaHa...so let see what i eat today if u dont get what i say just now...

6KG here! Rock N Roll!!! Done! The spice

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, that's pesta kerang? too bad I dont like to eat clam! Say no to that...

Anonymous said...

oh my god, I love clams!!!

Barbie said...

It's been awhile since the last time I had clams! Your post makes my mouth watering, Clarence!

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

haha,i nt realy like clam,plus tat i cnt eat too!!but my mum is super duper like it...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

i dn noe hw to eat clam, lol!!! n y u cannot eat ler ddy?