May 12, 2008

Play @ Matang!

So we are back now...Sorry for no post anyting this few days. I was very busy with my Form 6 stuff, dating and activities for one day camp and Vesak Day parade..Sooo busy... Well, there are not much time that i spend with my dear in her holidays, but we still make it a free day to play at Matang Wildlife Centre! But we forget to bring camera there..Haiz Haiz...so there are very very few photo that i take with my pooooor mobile phone.. We went to Wildlife Centre on Saturday, we start our journey at about 9am than we take our breakfast at half way to Wildlife. We eat a very popular curry noodless at Matang old road.
At Matang Wildlife Centre
Ok,now! The funny things is happening. When we visited to wildlife centre, there are company workers celebrate something there, and we meet few people who i think is involve in drawing club maybe??? So could you all see what is the orang utan holding in his leg/hand>>Can you see???
You are right!!! Its pencil box! The orang utan steal the pencil box from one of the drawing club member even it is inside the caver! I sure you will ask me what happen the next...............you see what is the orng utan doing lo....He...he...he is....sucking the MARKER PEN!!! OMG!!!Dont be sick o!!
HAiz Haiz...Dont care la! Not my pencil box...better go and look some cutie animals... You are looking at me or my dear???
You see this pig>>>play awhile also tire..Wake Up!!!
You already sleep 2days since you back from camp!
Sunday was Mother day! My dear went to Damai with her NS friends and leave me alone celebrate with my family.... Well...Not much picture i took so i counldnt tell you all what i play and eat with my dear...but i like to have a LATE greeding of>>>
HAPPY MOTHER DAY

No comments: