April 5, 2008

Dear come back!!! Yahoo!!!Go Damai Play>>>

I had waiting this day for a very long time! My dear had come bck from her camp because...hehehe... Since my sister ask me whether wana go damai or not, than i feel like wana bring my dear to have a walk there too so i drive my small car and fetch my dear, my sister and Siok.s go damai... Many big trak on the way go to damai so i have to potong the lorries here and there... Finally we reach damai puri,i put them down to the place near reception than i drive to park my small car at the down stay. The resort there are really new and modern compare to last time which they haven renovate it. There have two pool now but 1 for adult and 1 for little kids d, the kid's pool had move to the other side and have add some new like playground things there too. My dear and i quickly walk to the beach and hae a walk there. I saw a crab than i ran to catch it...catching the crab is very tiring... i ask my dear to set up a trape wif our shoes than finally we had catch the crab,but my hand...auch!!!THE CRAB HURT ME!!!
THE KILLER!!! CRAB!
After we had walk awhle, the rain had came...WTF! Go so far to play but...haiz...
We clean up ourself than we had a walk around the resort. i took a picture with my dear before leaving. We cant take many photo because WE DONT HAVE CAMERA! We only have our poor and lousy handphone...
Before we go back to Kuching, i drve to damai lagoon and drive up to d highland there...miss the time we go damai together and where my best friends and i took photo there (but less kh 1 people...lame...) . We went into Santubung Resort too when we passing by. We reach kuching than straight go eat at Tain Fud, a vegetarian shop near PoxWave. Wah!Cheap and Delicious!Yummy Yummy!!! After that we go library to find some thing and we go PC Fair since my friend calls up,if not no give face ma... I din buy anything there and we meet my dear brother there too.
That night, we had a dinner at secret garden at padungan. I'm the latest to reach because traffic jame at jalan song,u know...after our dinner, k.cheng,k.huo, my dear and i went for a movie call The Romance of 3 KINGDOM! What a nice movie i like since i like China history very much...
I very happy tonight since my mum know about my dear and let me out for dating! Swt...

No comments: