April 13, 2008

AGROTECHER OF MUSHROOM!!!

NO...Not this!
.
..
...
....
.....

NOT THIS TOO LA!!!!

Today, i woke up at 7.30am because i need to entering a caurse later. My caurse were held at Pusat Latihan Pembangunan Belia, Jalan Santubong. My dad and my mum fetch me go there. Before we go, we go to fetch my grandmum 1st. Actually we want to take our breakfast when we on way to there but the coffee shop we want to go did not open. So i have to go petrol station to buy some biscuit as my breakfast lo. My dad put me down than i walk into the office to do the payment stuff. The caurse cot rm280 per person. I paid my money than go in the class. They say the class start at 8.30 but they start at about 9.20am.....Our class have about 55 people,some of them are wakil-wakil from jabatan pertanian Kuching and so on(infact they no need to pay any fee???).Our lecturer is Puan Normah,from KL. She is naib pengawai in Jabatan Petanian Kuala Lumpur. She teach us all about mushroom, from introduction of mushroom to mushroom business... We had a small tea break at about 10.30am. Than we continue our class after the break.
We had learn the name of those materials that need when we plant mushroom and technique to plant. At 12pm, we were divide into 4 group to do our practical. All of us are exicited in it. They teach us about the teori and tecnique to mixed up all the materials and the steps follow by. Actually the steps to plant mushroom are easy, just you need to be very becarefull. If not, let say you want plant black jeli, than it might be come out lingzhi if you don't do it carefully.SWT...HaHa... We had try ourself to do it too during the practical.
After the practical, we have our lunch!!! The food was not bad as i tought...gt curry and veg...but...why no any mushroom huh???Arr!Forget about it...After the luch, i saw they already open a stall to sale their product...i buy 3 pack of fresh abalone mushroom and some media bag too. We continue our class at 2pm. We learn how to diffrenciate the mushroom with spoisioness and the way to put in the spawn into the media bag. We also learn how to take care of the mushroom and prevent the destroyer to destroy our mushroom. We also know the name of those mushroom and know more about product of mushroom from there.
Lastly, our lecturer told us that some people who plant mushroom in West Malaysia can get 800kg/day, thats mean he can earn RM120,000 per month!( 1kg cost about R20) What The XXX! Anyway, the caurse finish around 4.30 and we get our certificate before we back. I wait my dad for about 30minutes to come fetch me back.....
Today is Sunday bo?!? No need find Winnie meh??? Got la Got la, you all don't kepo. HaHa. Interested in mushroom??? You can ask me more detail if you want know more.
The place i study my caurse My 'classmate'... *i'm alwayst the yongest* The lecturer,pink shirt,Puan Normah...
not my mum working place arr!
Rubber-wood pieces Add in DEDAK Add in KAPUR (calcium carbonate)
to mantain in ph5.5-7 Mix it up men!!! Finally add in water untill 60%moist
The mixer-mesin
We put the materials into the bag We put the media beg in the
steamer for 7-8 hour for destoy other
fungus or bacteria.
...my lunch... This thing call media bag, everyone get 2 when enter the class. Now i put in my study room. Who can guess one small bag like this can
grow how many time mushroom???
The winner i belanja eat mushroom meal. ...my cert...
This is 'jeli hitam', we call black fungus This mushroom everyone know it right? U know lingzhi in enhlish call what??? Ganoderma sp. Konsep 5P ...my course at second floor...

4 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

1 pack media bag can grow hw many mushrooms? hhmmm... wat is inside that media bag? seed? how many seeds are thr? eh, wen it grow, nt smelly meh? y put in ur room, mayb nt the mushroom smelly, ur room smelly make d mushroom knt grow ar daddy!!!!

eh, y u sot sot go take course>?

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

ask so pro questin,1 media beg can grow 6 time.60-80g per grow.inside the bag is the habuk kayu getah.we din use seed,we use spawn.one spoon of spawn in a bag.aduh...whr gt smell d.haha.so u wana 4low on sun???

Aliciaks said...

hey tell me more.. lol saw it in the paper but dun have time and money to go. I eat at least 2 kgs of mushroom per week.

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is my first visit to your blog! I never know there is such a course in Kuching. :)Are you planning to plant mushrooms?