April 26, 2008

Close 2 Y0u

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? just like me, they long to be close to you. why do stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by? just like me, they long to be close to you.

On the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true
so they sprinkled moon dustin your hair
and starlight in your eyes like they do
that is why all the guys in town
follow you all around
just like me,
they long to be
close to you.
( my frist time using english song...cause i seldom listen english song.. )

7 comments:

強哥哥 said...

这首是我最喜爱Carpenters的一首歌;close to you。不用听,只用脑子幻想那旋律,心情就愉快起来了,好比春风沐面。

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

ya..its a very comfotable song..i like it too..

♥ Renise said...

i love this song too... kekeke..
especially originally sang by carpenters...

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

ya, i like original d too...bt u knw la,very seldom like slow d song..ltr i put thn no ppl cm read my blog le..hehe

Akira 思胜 said...

I love this song, kinda touch for me in my heart....

Barbie said...

Close 2 You Vs Far From You. Make it in English, so that I can read ur blog either. Just my comment, so don't take it serious. Keep the way you want, cuz this is you Lovely Couple's World :)

Best of luck to both of you,

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

ya akira,its very touching...welcome barbie,i try my best pst more english,k??thnks for visit my blog..