April 28, 2008

StUpiD!

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!!! I receive my dear,Winnie, message yesterday and the message keep scolding me stupid...What happen dear??? Did i do anything wrong?? Tell me please...What have i done???Why i called you and you dun ans my call??? I was very nervous, i scare i do something thats make you so angry...

I keep thinking what had i done and i can't even think a word..WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!!

Than lately i receive a massage from my dear again, my dear say her dad was angry and try to complain to the comander! =.='' I'm very blur la...What is happening??? I think i need to call my dear daddy and ask what is happening...

Me: 'Hello...Uncle itzi??i'm Clarence. What happen on Winnie? Why she say you are angry and want to complain the comander??'

Dear Daddy: 'Oh,i buy a lot of food to Winnie but the comander don't allow to pass the food....'

.........

Chiuuu!!! Scare me la... I still though what did i done that make my dear so angry.... I call my dear again and she ans this time...She toid me that the comander don't allow them to bring food that passing from family..This because before this, there a boy in her camp too get cigarette from his family by storing in buiscuit box... Aduh,dear...u scare me la...next want scold other people please mention his/her name ma...haha.....Happy that you are back on 8May...bring you go play when you back o... WAIT!!! Where is the food that your daddy buy for you??? Perhaps...in the comander stomach already??HaHa....

11 comments:

PhoeNieTam said...

i also feel a bit scare..lol..haha

Barbie said...

Don't take things to serious, Clarence :) Everything will be perfectly fine. Have faith in Winnie, and maintain the long lasting relationship.

All the best to lovely couple,

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

yalo...really scare me awhl...lucky got call her dad to ask..haha

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

sure! thnks barbie.

Yshui♥ said...

哈哈~ 是偶也会吓死收到这样的信息=="

不过看你们这样恩爱应该不会啦~xP

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

会啊!!!就是太 爱才才太在乎。。

Beverly's Secret said...

Both of you are so sweet~~

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, made u worry only... For me I also will worry lar... haha...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

walao!!! i tod wat happened.. the min i read the first part of ur post...the oni ting in my mind is.....CALL MUMMA NOW!!! wheeewwww...

mumma bak on 8th? for wat de? muz bring me c her o

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

thnks beverly.u too...
akira,haha,scare me nia.....
siumei,ok la,whn mumy bck thn ftch her go c u.

Mei-Wah said...

wow... so sweet for both of you to create a blog together! very lovely indeed... (^_^)