April 30, 2008

A s0ng FoR my D3aR

*To all my friends,please really listen to this song,its a classic song and very nice*
( I heard it in Tv and i wan give it to my lovely dear in ns,muacks! )
A few stolen moments is all that we share
you've got your family
and they need you there
though i've tried to resist
being last on your list
but no other man's gonna do
so i'm saving all my love for you
it's not very easy
living all alone
my friends try and tell me
you got find a man of my own
but each time i try
i just break down and cry
cause i'd rather be home feeling blue
so i'm saving all my love for you you used to tell me we'd run away together love gives you the right to be free when you said be patient just wait a little longer but that's just an old fantasy i've got to get ready just a few minutes more gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door cause tonight is the night for feeling alright
we'll be making love the whole night through

so i'm saving all my love yes i'm saving all my love yes i'm saving all my love for you no other woman, is gonna love you more cause tonight is the night that i'm feeling alright we'll be making love the whole night through so i'm saving all my love yes i'm saving all my love yes i'm saving all my love for you saving for you

8 comments:

Chobits said...

Wow~ Romantic song, hehe~ ^^
Hope you dear dear will listen to it and know that you are always saving your love for her.

Barbie said...

Wat a sweet guy you are, Clarence? Your cuddle buddy, Winnie, will surely love you more :) Lovely couple, huh? Best of Luck,

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

hi chobits,ya,its a very lovely song..i keep my love and pass her whn she bck frm NS??haha
Barbie,its great u at her,thnks for ur bles!

Unknown said...

wow romantic!!! very, indeed!!! u're so romantic!

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

thnks ice breaker!cheer up!

PhoeNieTam said...

haha...i also like this song...
u got good taste...

Akira 思胜 said...

Is a great song for her!!! Keep it up ya~~

Wish u both happiness always~~~

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

thanks akira!u too o.same same